We were at a lot of weddings. We also saw a lot with this and I can suggest you with a few tips:
- When dressing up, have best man or maid of honour to help you and to relax.
If he/she comes later, have a parent help you.
- Don’t skip meals with the photo and music crew. We will not be satisfied that day. However, if this happens, please let us know, the waiters can leave the soup on the table for longer.
- Remind the people to take as few photos as possible and not to film the wedding, because you have the right people for this job – us. Tell them that taking photos together with you will be possible later and just enjoy the wedding day. We are not responsible for the quality of the recording itself for any such incidents.
- Tell Best Man, Maid of Honour / parents to let us know if they are planning anything so that we are ready to film it.
- If there are any long speeches and you want to have the whole recorded, please let us know in advance.
We film anyway but it’s better to know and prepare.
-> We once had unannounced speeches for over an hour!
- If you have friends who have drones, they can easily capture a shot of the surroundings or the event, of course we include it in the editing for free.
- Something interesting can also happen while driving a car. The story can record you with your or guests phone. Let it be horizontally oriented. We do not use vertical shots.
- If you have wedding guests who do not know the driving route, it may happen that they will stay in front of the traffic lights and on the priority roads they no longer know where to go next. Everyone else goes his own way, but they just follow him because they think he knows where he’s going.
- We use several musical backgrounds during the editing. For these or for the desired video style we will contact you after the wedding. However, you can prepare in advance and send it to us.
- Make sure all the wedding guests know how to get to the locations. Although possible traffic lights at locations are still priority roads. It happened a few times that we got stuck with the trafic jam, but then we turned on the GPS and went on our own to the next location.
- Remind us if you think that you are being photographed by an inexperienced photographer or a photographer who does not usually photograph weddings. This will help to improve the material. The last thing you want is to see a photographer instead of you at a key event.
- If video is more important to you than photos, ask that you get a photographer who has a mirrorless camera, so that no clicking is heard during the photo shoot. Such cameras do not give any less quality photos, and the sound of the video will be much better.
- At the evening’s first dance and cake; if you want to have the lights off it will be a dark picture. Unless you specifically allow us to use the light on the camera to illuminate you. Snapping photo flashes is less annoying than the light on the camera, but the choice is yours.